Gall Bladder

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Gall Bladder

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Hey guys

I have had the worse shock in my life I was rush into hostpital yet again I thought it was for Cyst again , But no it wasn't what a bloody shock I've had got problem with my gall bladder and if that wasn't bad I am on a no fatty diet and wait for scan to make sure it is that bad so I can get it out !!!!!

OMG but that not worse i am so lucky that one my doctors thought it was my pancre but thankfully it my gall baddler found ot you really need that organing and if it was it would be harmful to my life scary 2 days I have had.

But thankfully I am at home and wait to et a scan and sugry to say good bye to my gall bladder :facepalm: :facepalm:

but my god the diet is horrible NO CHOCOLATE how hell am i goig get thought the day heh [chocolate] [chocolate] :crazy: :crazy:

over scary thing is I thought i was going miss my esa appeal as it end month and I was in hostpial I am not out woods yet if i get pain back back to A & E .......

but I wonder how my fm going be like with out gall badder wold it be affected ?????

but wow the hostpial been great XD but food suck as always lol but over thing what happen if i do go back if i get pain back would i lose my esa appeal or would they change date ????

thought i ask xD
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Gall Bladder

Postby cherryblossom » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Hi Blueberry. Maybe as you have a little 'advance' warning that this could happen it might be worth just contacting whoever is responsible for it (ESA) and letting them know the situation then at least they would be prepared too and it would prevent you from having something else to worry about which you could well do without right now. Take care and lotsa :hugs: Cherry x
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Sorry to hear about your hospital visit Blueberry, hope the pain has eased off.

:fingerscrossed: you get the ESA out the way first and you dont get it flaring up again for a while. :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby mand » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 am

flippin heck :yikes: , you think you have it all sussed. :nono: .and somthing else creeps up and gets you, hopfully you feel a little better with the diet...persevere with it, it could help with the discomfort :dunno: , once you've had the op you can have [chocolate] . i went to the docs like you say with one thing then he started to rhyme off what else it could be, and gallstones was one of them, but will wait and see how things pan out, tell them at your esa appeal what has happened recently, :fingerscrossed: hope alls goes well and your not in too much pain, take care and let us know how you get on..............sending my best wishes mandy
mand
UKFM Member

Postby Miranda1987 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Hi BlueBerry

That sounds awful, :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: that all goes better from this point on, and that your ESA appeal goes well,

Hope you're not in too much pain and you feel better soon :flowers: ,

hugs to all :hugs:
You only regret the things you haven't done in life-so do everything you can! :D

That's right, I said fibromyalgia is a bain in my pottom!.........Oh, wait!
Miranda1987
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:06 pm

Hey all

thanks for all kid words I been off internet for bit and try to take it easy :D try do only like 2 to 3 hours aday of my laptop cause pain I am in and I am now try to sleep earlyer but it hard to sleep with the pain.

I am on an health diety no fatty food at all but it is helping a lot just been doctors and got some more pain killers just waiting for a scan :shock: and the sugry wahhh :cry:

Oh best news i got my esa poposend till Jan 24 2012 whcih great they seem not have a doctor for day so I was lucky I didn't have to phone.

bit pain that I 've waited 12 , 6 months for it but as I am not really well it a beathing space for me.

my doctor great but got sick n0te for 2 months nice if i am to ill i can chat over phone and my mam can pick up my sick noties :clap: :clap: :clap:

But thank you all gain for kind words hope I am better for next year going be a weird christmas but lest i can still eat my turkey :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby pixiecat » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:43 am

HI

I had my gall bladder out about 7 yrs ago and it was after I was diagnosed with FM
When I went to the hospital to arrange my op I made sure I told them about the FM and I was glad
I did as they put me in a side ward and was given a very cumfy matress that was like an air bed so
it didnt trigger my pains after the surgery

:fingerscrossed: that you get in soon and get it taken out an its a worry off you, I have been fine since so
dont worry too much and it was a quick an easy op, only in 24 hours

Lorraine
pixiecat

Postby ladyofwales » Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 am

Hi, anyone have their gall bladder removed before they found out they had fibro? was wondering if the gall stone problem could be conected to fibro. Of course it could be something else, i also have celiacs descease. I found out that lots of people have gall stones as an early symptom of celiacs descease. I was 21 years old when i have gall stones, which caused pancreatitas. Not fun. And it hasnt got any better from there. Im 35 years old now and have suffered for going back 6 years with symptoms of fibro and cfs, of course i didnt know thats what i had. docs didnt listen until this august. At last i know what is wrong with me... Anyone have simular probs? :)
ladyofwales
UKFM Member

Postby Andiecamm » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:28 am

Read this post with great interest. I had my gall bladder removed 7 years ago and it was after that the symptoms of fibro started. Wonder if it is related, I know they say that the trauma of surgery can set it off? :grouphug:
Andiecamm
UKFM Newbie

Postby coral » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:56 pm

I had my gallbladder removed in August 2009. It was a month after removal that things went wrong. The pain I had felt the same as before I had it removed. Two years on its still there under my right ribs and around top of my back. Had loads of tests done but nothing showed up. Dr said I had fibromyalgia about a year after removal but I think I've had fibro symptoms for many years with different symptoms, just after the gallbladder the pain got much worse.
coral
UKFM Member

Postby Beowulf1976 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 pm

I have gallstones at the moment, and suffering A LOT of pain with them.

What department do you need to see to remove them, as i'm on the 20 week waiting list for gastroenterology, referred because of severe GERD not getting better on any of the 3 meds we've tried.

I'm also waiting til April 2012 (yes! THAT long to wait!) for my appointment with urology as a follow up to my bladder camera and kidney ultrasound and abdomen xray that I had done in October, they did those exams because of the constant red blood cell trace in my urine, that's when they found the gallstones, on the xray.

Doctor is annoyed that they found the gallstones, then told me my appointment with Urology is not until April 2012!

*sigh*
"That is not my Cow!"....."Where is my Cow?!"

I am me, plain and simple in more than one sense of the words! ;)
Beowulf1976
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 am

catch up on my gall bladder final went to scan on money wait 2 months for a scan and was told i could make a braclet with my gall stones :crazy: :crazy:

Omg now I am worried over thing is I gained 2 stone I'm 17 stone now omg I am so upset and stress and wish I was dead :-| :( now I got nurse later see how many cal i can have and fat got watch everything and write down this is so drepession and it nearly christmas too :yikes:

now long wait game for my sugry D: :-?
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:50 am

aw you will be fine :hugs:
and you can only do your best as far as the diet goes
i am sure a few treats over christmas will be fine, just not as many as
you would usually have ;-)

keep chin up, just take one day at a time :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:16 am

A lot of us have suffered with weight gain since being affected by FM Blueberry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: All you can really do is give the new diet your best shot. You could also try and fine some chair-based exercises which are gentle while still hopefully adding a little bit extra to help with the weight loss.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:19 pm

thanks guys I just seen a nurse today and been told see a dietertise at the hostpial so made appointment for my gp I also got ibs so food is a nightmare at the min I try today stick to low fat but been eaten small porsons like nurse said feeling much better :-D

yeah chair excise that good ides fluppy it so hard excise with fm :crazy: heh and treats i had bread and butter pudding to day but a low fat one ;-) and i may eat a low fat christmas puddin when it time too ;-) :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Next

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems