Sore mouth & Toothache?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sore mouth & Toothache?

Postby Katblack » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 pm

I could do with a bit of a whinge if that's ok?

I've had a sore mouth for a couple of days, i thought maybe it was cos of the sheer amount I have eaten over Christmas :oops: but then last night I went to bed with a headache, it was still there when I woke up, I slept deeply but not well, if that makes sense, I felt ill all morning due to the headache and haven't eaten huge amounts cos a)my mouth is still sore and b)I felt sick most of the day, but all I have eaten is rice pudding and pasta - soft stuff but now I have toothache at the front and one of my gums is really swollen at the back where I had a tooth removed a few months ago, my teeth are generally very good, I had a check-up only a few weeks ago, so could this be FM related?
If it doesn't settle down by tomorrow I may go back to the dentist and get her to have a look.
Kat x

Scoliosis, 2 major spinal surgeries, DDD in neck and lumbar spine, Spondylolisthesis, HMS and now FM!
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.
Katblack
UKFM Member

Re: Sore mouth & Toothache?

Postby denys » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:48 am

Sounds more like an abcess or an infection so if I were you I would get that appointment at the dentist :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Sore mouth & Toothache?

Postby Katblack » Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:07 pm

Oops, I forgot about this thread!

Weirdly it had all gone down the following morning :-? although I did put some anbesol on it before I went to sleep, so no idea what that was all about! But thanks :-)
Kat x

Scoliosis, 2 major spinal surgeries, DDD in neck and lumbar spine, Spondylolisthesis, HMS and now FM!
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." - Douglas Adams.
Katblack
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems