Ill over christmas

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Ill over christmas

Postby coral » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Was ok up until xmas eve when I thought that maybe I was coming down with a fake UTI again and felt like it on xmas day a bit too. Been properly ill since boxing day when I started itching down below (real bad itching) so used Canesten in case I had thrush but its not done anything at all. Tried using Lanacane for the itching but that's not helped either. Then yesterday morning I came down with a cold and pain in my teeth top and bottom on the right side accompanied by ear ache and eye pain all on the right. Was supposed to go to my work's party last night but was unable to go. So so fed up and don't know whether this itching and tooth, ear, eye pain is to do with Fibro or not. Hard to see a GP now until after christmas. Anyone had symptoms like this before?
coral
UKFM Member

Re: Ill over christmas

Postby denys » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:29 am

Sounds more like you have a virus or infection, try to get in to see a GP or go to the out of hours to get it checked out
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Ill over christmas

Postby coral » Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:07 am

Thanks Denys. Managed to get an emergency appointment with GP this morning but you're only allowed to discuss one problem with the GP so couldn't mention the toothache pain. She said it looks like thrush and did a swab test, gave me some cream and a tablet and said if no better in a week to go back down and the results of swab test should be there by then. Hoping this will start getting better tomorrow. I did ring my dentist today but they were shut so if this pain keeps up over the weekend will be paying them a visit after the New Year.
coral
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems