[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - nose bleeds

nose bleeds

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

nose bleeds

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:55 pm

hi i dont know if this is usual but my nose keeps bleeding, not alot but when i blow my nose there is blood there has anybody had this i keep blaming everything on this thing. :-?
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Re: nose bleeds

Postby Roseofsharon » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:50 am

Hi, when I was growing up I had a lot of nosebleeds, and then they recurred at the end of 2000. At the time they recurred I blamed the meds I was on, but having been on the same meds recently I can honestly say that was a wrong association. I can honestly say that I have not had a nose bleed since 2000. Don't blame everything on FM, but rather if it's a new or worsening thing go and get it checked out.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Hi
No, I don't get nose bleeds. :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Nose bleeds are not a part of FM but if its just a smear of blood when you blow your nose it could just be due to conjestion get it checked out with your doc :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:53 pm

hi thanks for the replies i will get it checked at my next app still learning about fm but am srolling through the site good i have people to ask, again big thank you :-D
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems