cold hands and feet

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

cold hands and feet

Postby mand » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:02 pm

:roll: it's a new one for me, does anybody get cold hands and feet, if i have my hand clenched find it very hard to straighten them due to pain, and i have to physically straighten fingers by stretching them straight, i will be seeing the gp next friday...if i remember i will have a word :crazy: but my mind well.... you never know :facepalm: ........mandy
mand
UKFM Member

Re: cold hands and feet

Postby cambridgegirl » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:10 pm

unfortunately, yes. I lost the feeling in my feet about three months ago, and it has yet to return!! I also find that my joints crack horribly when my hands get cold and its not unusual for me to lose the use of them completely for a couple of days... wish I could be more uplifting!
cambridgegirl
UKFM Member

Re: cold hands and feet

Postby shazq » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi
Yes i always have cold hands, feet and even my nose :roll: i find slipper booties help in the winter, they have a little sachet in the top which goes into the microwave, they keep your feet nice and toasty. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems