[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - cold hands and feet

cold hands and feet

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

cold hands and feet

Postby mand » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:02 pm

:roll: it's a new one for me, does anybody get cold hands and feet, if i have my hand clenched find it very hard to straighten them due to pain, and i have to physically straighten fingers by stretching them straight, i will be seeing the gp next friday...if i remember i will have a word :crazy: but my mind well.... you never know :facepalm: ........mandy
mand
UKFM Member

Re: cold hands and feet

Postby cambridgegirl » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:10 pm

unfortunately, yes. I lost the feeling in my feet about three months ago, and it has yet to return!! I also find that my joints crack horribly when my hands get cold and its not unusual for me to lose the use of them completely for a couple of days... wish I could be more uplifting!
cambridgegirl
UKFM Member

Re: cold hands and feet

Postby shazq » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Hi
Yes i always have cold hands, feet and even my nose :roll: i find slipper booties help in the winter, they have a little sachet in the top which goes into the microwave, they keep your feet nice and toasty. :-D
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems