twiches and tremours

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

twiches and tremours

Postby masonsbarms » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:41 pm

hi can anybody tell me if this is part of fm i have had like a buzzing feeling in my groin for 2 days and now i have a twich above my hip on the otherside you can see it it is not painfil but very anoying thanks
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Re: twiches and tremours

Postby Adele » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 pm

hi. what you are experiencing sounds like classic fibro symptoms. buzzing, fizzing, twitching, pins and needles, burning, stabbing pains are all part of it i'm afraid. the usual advice is to see your GP if you have any new symptoms. fibro has so many symptoms that it is easy to blame everything on it.

maybe try some gentle stretches if your hips can take it and a hot bath or hot water bottle to relax the muscles and release a trapped nerve if there is one.

Adele x
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:03 pm

we do seem to have a lot of twitches and tremors some of which may be caused by any meds you may be on (check out the info leaflet that comes with them) and/or FM itself if this is something new or is worsening then get it checked out for your own piece of mind
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby izzymoo » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:33 pm

I also get fluttering in my muscles after ive been doing something a bit more strenuous or cleaning. Anyone get this
izzymoo
UKFM Newbie

Postby masonsbarms » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:30 pm

hi thank you for your replies i am gratefull
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems