fibro cold? such a thing?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

fibro cold? such a thing?

Postby spooks » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 am

hi guys, does anyone else get a sudden (i mean within a few minutes) cold or flu like symptoms? i get it almost ever day around tea time (5/6pm) where all of sudden i start sneezing, tears streaming now my face (but not crying) have to continually blow my nose, to look at me you'd think i was ridden with the flu.. but the next morning its gone.. just to get it happen again the next day? its so frustrating! tea time in my house is stressful due to having an additional needs son who rarely eats without an arguement, so the lead up to tea time gets me anxious and once the battle is over, im exhausted mentally and physically :( could this be the fibro coming out in yet a different way? does anyone else have a sudden cold take over them? :sleep:
Fibro for almost 5 year, along with IBS, severe asthma, eczema, depression, GAD, PTSD, hip dysplacia and chronic neuralgia from a tumor the in nerves. Ever get the feeling someone's trying to tell you something? :(
spooks
UKFM Newbie

Re: fibro cold? such a thing?

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi
It could be stress, getting flu like symptoms is a sign of fibro and fibro can be triggered by stress so it does sound like its all connected. :hugs:
Try not to get stressed. :grouphug:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:57 pm

yes it the fibro :roll:

and the stress is probably the trigger as shaz says
have you tried the i am not bothered approach with your son
and his food ?
he may be getting wound up to much to eat :dunno:

hope you can get it sorted out because its not good for you and your son :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Agree with the others, sounds very like a reaction to the stress which =fibro which can =cold/flu symptoms :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems