funny sensations

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

funny sensations

Postby sleepymarie » Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 pm

hi, ive recently been having a feeling of numbness/wetness/something attached to the top left side of my back, i was diagnosed with fm about 5 months ago, but this is really bothering me, and the area its affecting is getting larger by the week, any ideas?
sleepymarie
UKFM Newbie

Re: funny sensations

Postby denys » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:42 pm

Some of us do suffer from odd sensations so it could be that but if its new or worsening I'd go and get it checked out just to be on the safe side and put your mind at ease :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:02 pm

:welcome: to the forum. :wave:

I agree with Denys, any new symptoms should be checked out by your GP. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Ldyalb » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Get it checked out to be safe.

I've had similar feelings but around my thighs, have had a few 'omg I've wet myself' moments, only to realise I haven't. It is a very weird feeling though because it properly feels like there's liquid on you when there isn't.
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby tonydin » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 pm

hi this is mormaly caused by nerve inpingment pressure on a nerve in the legs its due to a disc but in the upper bodey it could be any thing and needs looking at by a doctor
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems