Is there any Solution for my question?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Is there any Solution for my question?

Postby nutritionslim » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:11 am

Hello every body I have a seviour hair fall. Daily 100 to more than hair falling. Please suggest me what i will do for my hair. I already used so many chemicals and lot of medicines. Please suggest me what i will do. I am very curious to hear..
nutritionslim
UKFM Newbie

Re: Is there any Solution for my question?

Postby Ldyalb » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 am

I would see your GP if you haven't already. It could be alopecia, or it could be something more simple like a vitamin deficiency, or a problem with your diet. Lush do a shampoo called new bar which can help to stimulate hair growth - it's worked for me in the past.
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby Adele » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm

i agree time to go back to the gp. i suffered severe hair loss due to a
thyroid condition and i started getting bald patches (not a good look at 26).
Adele x
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Do you suffer with Fibromyalgia nutritionslim?? Just wondering as there isn't any mention of you having it in any of your posts :-? :-? If you'd like to introduce yourself in "Where To Say Hello" and tell us a little about yourself, it would be nice to "meet" you.

If your hair is coming out in larger amount than your natural/usual hair loss, the only way to find out the reason is to consult a suitable medical professional.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 pm

I agree would like to meet you in the Where to say hello section :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: With your user name and signature I would have thought you could answer your own question?????
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby noonoo » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi Adele, I to have a thyroid problem and have suffered with hair loss on and of for the past ten years. Depending on your thyroid balance will depend on your hair loss. I would reccomend that you speak to your endocronologist or your gp and maybe ask for a blood test for your thyroid function. Good luck and i hope this helps :-)
noonoo
UKFM Member

Postby Adele » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

thanks noonoo. when i was in hospital, in november, i was told that i was on too much thyroxine. i asked for my records to be checked before i dropped my dose. it turns out that for the last 2 years my TSH level has been up and down by a large margin. my dose was left the same.

i regularly felt that my thyroxine dose needed adjusting and would see my gp but was brushed off. every 2-3 months i have hyper and then hypo symptoms. more bloods were done at the end of december so waiting for someone to sort it out; i don't have the energy.

A x
Adele
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems