[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Is there any Solution for my question?

Is there any Solution for my question?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Is there any Solution for my question?

Postby nutritionslim » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:11 am

Hello every body I have a seviour hair fall. Daily 100 to more than hair falling. Please suggest me what i will do for my hair. I already used so many chemicals and lot of medicines. Please suggest me what i will do. I am very curious to hear..
nutritionslim
UKFM Newbie

Re: Is there any Solution for my question?

Postby Ldyalb » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:50 am

I would see your GP if you haven't already. It could be alopecia, or it could be something more simple like a vitamin deficiency, or a problem with your diet. Lush do a shampoo called new bar which can help to stimulate hair growth - it's worked for me in the past.
'Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy' - Anne Frank

TMJ, RLS, HMS, Fibro, Dyspraxia - ASD + Dyscalculia overlap, Eczema + Rosacea + suspected Psoriatic Arthritis.

Being an Adult is nothing like it said in the brochure...!
Ldyalb
UKFM Regular

Postby Adele » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 pm

i agree time to go back to the gp. i suffered severe hair loss due to a
thyroid condition and i started getting bald patches (not a good look at 26).
Adele x
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:24 pm

Do you suffer with Fibromyalgia nutritionslim?? Just wondering as there isn't any mention of you having it in any of your posts :-? :-? If you'd like to introduce yourself in "Where To Say Hello" and tell us a little about yourself, it would be nice to "meet" you.

If your hair is coming out in larger amount than your natural/usual hair loss, the only way to find out the reason is to consult a suitable medical professional.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:00 pm

I agree would like to meet you in the Where to say hello section :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: With your user name and signature I would have thought you could answer your own question?????
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby noonoo » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Hi Adele, I to have a thyroid problem and have suffered with hair loss on and of for the past ten years. Depending on your thyroid balance will depend on your hair loss. I would reccomend that you speak to your endocronologist or your gp and maybe ask for a blood test for your thyroid function. Good luck and i hope this helps :-)
noonoo
UKFM Member

Postby Adele » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:43 pm

thanks noonoo. when i was in hospital, in november, i was told that i was on too much thyroxine. i asked for my records to be checked before i dropped my dose. it turns out that for the last 2 years my TSH level has been up and down by a large margin. my dose was left the same.

i regularly felt that my thyroxine dose needed adjusting and would see my gp but was brushed off. every 2-3 months i have hyper and then hypo symptoms. more bloods were done at the end of december so waiting for someone to sort it out; i don't have the energy.

A x
Adele
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems