pains above the eyes

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

pains above the eyes

Postby difly » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:38 am

Hi does anyone suffer with pains above the eyes?? its yet another sympton which gets me down .each day is different
dont know where the pain will land next ,?? a constant battle . aside from that well done to the forum a much needed means of
communicating with others who can identify with what living with fibro means . Im a newby to the forum and so glad to have found the forum and be able to access the support available ,xxx
difly
UKFM Member

Re: pains above the eyes

Postby shelleydwales » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:02 am

Hi difly,
I get pain above and around my eyes,it feels like pressure pain and it usually leads to a headache then full blown migrane,not nice at all!!
Nothing eases it,just got to ride it out!
I feel the same as you about the forum,it's great to be able to talk about stuff that I don't share with my familly or friends, they can never understand fully what im going through but you guys do!
Take care hun xx

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
Shell xxxx

Tomorrow is another day....be brave and smile :-)
shelleydwales
UKFM Member

Postby animalhouse » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:28 am

hi difly

i can get pains in the top of my head and just slap it with my hand,

a headache usually leads to a migraine and i have to go to bed and shut all the curtains.

i find it more relaxing when i am home alone wiwth the little lad, as everyone else seems to insist on putting lights on in lving room which i really hate and give me a headache.

take care adn welcome.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby difly » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi
many thanks for your posts as you can imagine when you feel pain in a different place thats not familiar i get confused and my thoughts begin to think its this and that , and then i think i carnt go back to Dr they already have me down as a hypocondriac
the fibro journey sure is a difficult path to follow ,take care and stay strong xxxxx
difly
UKFM Member

Re: pains above the eyes got worse

Postby difly » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:39 am

Hi me again just wanted to give an update ,because the pain above my eyes got worse i went back to see my GP this time they said I had an infection in my eye lid now scripted anti biotics ,its so true to say you cannot put everything down to fibro ,I have been back and forth to GP with eye complaint for ages and they brush me off , we have to keep strong and stand are ground
take care xxxxx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 pm

It's very true difly, that's why you often see comments about having something new/worsening/generally worrying checked out. You never know what could be behind what you're feeling :shock: :shock: :yikes:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby mothysmam » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:12 pm

I GET EXACTLY THE SAME I AM AWATING A CALL FROM MY DOC THIS PAIN IS AGONISING!! :( I AM NEW TO THIS ASWELL IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO WHO UNDERSTANDS THIS ITS HORRIBLE I HAVE HAD PEOPLE PASS JUGEMENT THAT I AM LAZY AND ALWAYS IN BED GOD IF THEY ONLY KNEW SOME DAYS I WISH I COULD CRAWL IN BALL AND HIDE :-x
mothysmam
UKFM Member

Postby mothysmam » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 pm

mothysmam wrote:I GET EXACTLY THE SAME I AM AWATING A CALL FROM MY DOC THIS PAIN IS AGONISING!! :( I AM NEW TO THIS ASWELL IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE SOMEONE TO TALK TO WHO UNDERSTANDS THIS ITS HORRIBLE I HAVE HAD PEOPLE PASS JUGEMENT THAT I AM LAZY AND ALWAYS IN BED GOD IF THEY ONLY KNEW SOME DAYS I WISH I COULD CRAWL IN BALL AND HIDE :-x

THE DOC HAS JUST RANG THANK GOD :-D I WIL ATTEND AT 4PM TODAY SO PLEASED I REALLY HOPE SOMETHING CAN BE DONE
mothysmam
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:53 pm

Mothysmam can you please not post using all capital letters. We ask for it not to be done because it is t'interweb equivalent of shouting, and is regarded as very poor nettiquette.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems