Numb left hand

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Numb left hand

Postby carolj » Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Hi all, my left hand as gone numb been like it for a cpl of weeks,also my little and index finger are in pain, as anyone got any ideas what it could be ,i can not get in docs yet and have first interview with advisor on tues and appeal hearing friday. gentle hugs to all xx
carolj
UKFM Member

Re: Numb left hand

Postby denys » Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Sounds familiar, but you need to get it checked out good luck for your appeal
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby bacaloca » Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Hi,
it could be your Ulna nerve do you get a pain in your elbow if you accidentally brush against something or lean on it?
I had the same thing and I had small operations on both elbows. It solved it for about 2 years but it is just starting again.
It could be that but I don't know it's just an idea! :-?
bacaloca
UKFM Newbie

Postby Nellyphant » Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:35 pm

I have it in both hands. Finally having an ultrasound on both hands and wrists on Monday.
Nellyphant
UKFM Member

Postby Judy S » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:18 am

Golfers elbow? It's like tennis elbow but on the other side, and it can cause numbness and tingling in the little finger and ring finger. But so can ligament problems in the neck.

Good luck with your interview - and with finding out what the numbness is!
Judy S
UKFM Member

Postby carolj » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:17 am

Hi all sorry havnt been on much but trying to keep other halfs spirts up as he going through strong chemo and radiotherapy and my daughters bfs brother died he was only 36 from cancer, they got funeral tomor and im trying to look after 5 month old grandaughter,so havnt had time to go to docs yet will let you know when i get to docs, thanks for all replys . xx
carolj
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems