Kidney Cyst

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Kidney Cyst

Postby ellibob » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 pm

During test I had in January an X-ray on my back picked up A large shadow In my Abdomen, further tests Ultra Sound Scan found it to be A cyst on/ in my right Kidney. The next infomation was unreal! The cyst is the size of a baby's head. I am seeing a Consultant a week today. Not looking forward to it at all. My Son has Kidney Failure & from the age of 19 has relied on Dialysis ( he's 35 this month) but we are a little in the dark with my problem. If any one has been their I will be pleased to hear. Thanks
ellibob
UKFM Member

Re: Kidney Cyst

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 pm

ellibob, can you please not post multiple topics on the the same subject. I have removed the identical one to this. One of the forum rules, which you will find here viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12383 states
3. Do not spam the forums, or our members directly, either by posting unauthorised commercials to the group or by repeatedly posting the same message.

I appreciate that you are a new member and you are still somewhat unfamiliar with the way the forum operates.

Please make sure you start just one topic on a subject.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems