leg pains

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

leg pains

Postby elainegem » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:52 pm

Does anyone else suffer from intense burning pains & pins & needles in the legs? I have had this problem for months now & it's getting worse particularly at night. I was diagnosed with fm over 20 years ago and have always had leg pain but nothing like this. It has coincided with change of meds, from Butrans patches to MST and also an unexplained rise in blood pressure. Thanks in anticipation of any response. :?:
elainegem
UKFM Newbie

Re: leg pains

Postby denys » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi we always suggest that any new or worsening symptoms get checked out never just blame FM, there may be a connection to either the blood pressure changes or the changes in meds so best to see you GP.

I do suffer with both burning pain and pins and needles but would not like to say they are the same as yours :-D :-D :-D :-D :fingerscrossed: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby animalhouse » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:19 pm

i get the burny pain feeling when i am at my worst. have been out today and and now in agaony as well as shattered as only had an hours sleep night before last but catching up on me today.

i sletp until 9am this morning and could have slept on and on if not had drs apt.

went out for an hour after and my legs and hips are burning like crazy.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Postby supersha » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:49 pm

Iv had it for years in my legs the doc said restless leg syndrome but now i get it everywhere not just my legs its like a feeling i need to rub the area or stretch it hard (if that makes sense) but nothing eases it, it really drives me mad xx
supersha
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems