Phew!!! glad thats done

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Phew!!! glad thats done

Postby mand » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Today i had gastroscopy and sigmoidoscopy, i opted for no sedation as you could go home more or less straight away and nobody to babysit for 24 hrs, it was uncomfortable but got through it... throat still feels like there is a golf ball stuck :shock: ....but it's done, the bowel is ok and they said it was IBS that was causing problems and i have gastritis (infammation) stomach area, so back on the tummy meds, have made an appt to see G.P in two weeks for the results of biopsies

it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, had problems with gastro camera but got on with it .... i relaxed more when i walked into room and there was all females and my dignity was still intact when i left :-D
mand
UKFM Member

Re: Phew!!! glad thats done

Postby denys » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:45 pm

Dont wonder you are glad it's over Mand :fingerscrossed: for your results :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue May 01, 2012 12:51 pm

:goodluck1: with the results
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby carol odonnell » Thu May 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Very proud of you as cried like a baby when i got the camera down my throat, i was gagging terrible and was very disressed, good for you for being so calm :-) :-) xx
I
carol odonnell
UKFM Member

Postby mand » Fri May 04, 2012 10:20 am

carol they told me not to bite down on mouth piece as you could break teeth, so i concentrated more on that to be honest,(not good with dentists) mind you i did gag all the way through, and shut my eyes lol :lol: ,
mand
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems