Can't eat spicy food any more.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Can't eat spicy food any more.

Postby Demi_Kitten » Wed May 09, 2012 9:08 pm

It seems in the past few years if I eat anything vaguely spicy, especially food with chillies in it I spend half my night on the toilet. I also get awfully embarrassing rumbly noises in my stomach that sound like I'm breaking wind, I'm not but people still look at me funny. :oops:

Am I the only person this happens to? If this does happen to people have you tried anything to ease it and does it work?

Pam
Demi_Kitten
UKFM Newbie

Re: Can't eat spicy food any more.

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi
I get all of that but i have had ibs for many years, anything chilli or oily is a no go for me.
Vic
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Garlic is something that affects me, along with curries, and chillies :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: I'm another IBS person as well :cup1: :cup1: :cup1:

Pam have you been investigated or dx'd with anything like IBS or other intestinal problem??? If not, and it's getting worse or just generally bothering you, it might be worth thinking about doing.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby animalhouse » Thu May 10, 2012 8:02 am

i have stopped eating it as much as been trying to eat gluten/dairy free, but my problem has been the opposite with constipation and bloating.

the trouble was it made me really depressed adn more fatigued so have been having a break for a few weeks and need to decide where to go from here.

having one of those health referrals at drs next week so hoping they can help if not back to drs again.

use to love curry/chillie but scared to eat anything processed now and too bad to make my own too mammoth a job with too many components.

:-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems