[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - stiff neck

stiff neck

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

stiff neck

Postby fionarodriguez » Sat May 19, 2012 10:19 pm

Hi
Im just wondering ddoes any one suffer from a stiff neck, as my neck has been stiff and sore for the last week or so.. but having a flare up doesnt help.
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Re: stiff neck

Postby shazq » Sat May 19, 2012 11:18 pm

Hi
Have you got a wheat bag? that might help to sooth it. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Sun May 20, 2012 1:44 pm

when in more stress then average my neck goes into spasm
so at the moment
have had a whip lash 30 odd year ago pays it's price too
wheat bag is good
also a neck brace when in agony

lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby fionarodriguez » Sun May 20, 2012 9:30 pm

Thank you...ill give it ago...i have noticed that my neck is so so when i get up but as the day goes on it gets worse...
fionarodriguez
UKFM Member

Postby fibro-lu » Thu May 31, 2012 10:30 am

not surprised
your neck muscles and other muscles in your back etc are trying to keep your head up
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby alikat1 » Thu May 31, 2012 12:35 pm

Yep...one of the main places fibro lurks is in the neck. I am so sensitive to miovement, vibrqtions etc...speedbumps are hell!

I use 2 neck braces...one is very rigid, the other one softer, depending on the eight of pain through motion.

Heat qnd ice seems to take the edge off for me!

Not fun. :(

Sent from my MID_Serials using Tapatalk 2
alikat1
UKFM Member

Postby ants1964 » Thu May 31, 2012 4:19 pm

my neck kills me to always worse in the morning and take a few hours to get to a manageable pain level.been having physio once a week recently and that helps but not for to long .and my job dont help im a fork lift truck driver so i need to be able to look everywhere.no one wants to get hit my a 25 ton truck :lol: but seriously physio does help me and my wife massages it now and again to.hope you find something for your pain
ants1964
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems