face ache

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

face ache

Postby soprano » Mon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

I am sorry if this has been talked about, but I am new to FMS I have sort of got used to weird and wonderful pains, but for two days I was pain free (ish) then I developed a really awful pain one side of my face, the skin is so tender and the pain is driving me crazy. Is this normal for FMS. Also will I ever sleep properly ever again, I am just so exhausted all the time. Sorry if this is a self pitying post, Its just noone is explaining things to me. I am so very grateful for this site which is helping me big time
Shirl
soprano
UKFM Newbie

Re: face ache

Postby shazq » Mon May 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Hi Shirl

Yes face pain could be part of fibro, sometimes i get a tingling in my face & twitching with is connected to the nerves but if this is a new pain to you its best to just mention it to your gp to be on the safe side to rule other things out, its always best to get all new pains checked over, although most are put down to fibro.

Sleep is another symptom linked to fibro, we never get the deep stage of sleep :(
As you read around the forum you will see lots of posts up of all different symptoms but just do a new topic if you dont see one you want to ask about. There is lots to get your head around. :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Mon May 21, 2012 6:56 pm

:wave: hi shirl and welcome to the forum

I am sure lots of people here have lots to say and help to offer :snowing1:
another way to find out stuff is to search via the search box on top right side corner above your user name :pcsmash:

that's the way I familiarized myself when I started
to get a "feel" for the forum :welcome:

or use the "Board Index" on the left and check the folders which are of most interest
but don't overdo it, or you might end up like this :crazy: or :sleep: or :hit1: or :banghead: or :bricks: or all of them together

all the best

lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby soprano » Mon May 21, 2012 7:12 pm

Thank you for getting back to me :-) I will mention it next time I see my GP, its surprising what you get used to.
soprano
UKFM Newbie

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems