tonsilitis

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

tonsilitis

Postby lala1626 » Wed May 23, 2012 9:42 pm

hi guys have had a cold for about 3 weeks now, the snotty side of my cold went after about a week but my throat has not got any better despite countless packets of soothers and bottles of cough syrup.

been to the drs this morning and its confirmed i have tonsilitis and its no wonder i havnt got any better.

the only thing is when i get a sore throat my voice goes almost instantly, so for the past 3 weeks i hav hardly been able to talk and when i can i sound like my throats been ripped out.

i have been given antibiotics so hopefully il get better soon!! :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

hope everyones feeling ok today!!!
lauren xxxxx
Be nice and smile to everyone you meet.
You don't know what they are going through.
They may need that smile,
and treasure it.

Don't ask how I am unless you really want to know the answer!
lala1626
UKFM Member

Re: tonsilitis

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed May 23, 2012 10:49 pm

You're having more than your fair share of things happen at the moment Lauren, so come over and join me in the sulky corner. Everything around me at the moment is either leaking and falling down (ceiling) or fecking me off to the point where I'm wanting to either pack my bags and the doglet and do a runner or use a cricket bat to try and express some of the Klingon hostile tendencies that have built up. We can sit quietly and rock until the men in the white coats come along and collect us :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Melbi_UK » Wed May 23, 2012 11:00 pm

Can I come and join you two? :crazy:

Hope you feel better soon Lauren x
Melbi_UK
UKFM Member

Postby lala1626 » Tue May 29, 2012 9:56 am

Hi guys, starting to feel better antibiotics doing there thing.

Loving the sunshine we have had havnt been any where near as sore this week.

It's cloudy now but still warm so it's good!!

Haha flupp I will definitely join you in the sulky corner, I always say I want to gohide in a cupboard full of blankets somewhere. I think the men inwhite coats will come soon if we rock back and forth.

Anyway I'm very tired today had a 6am start today at work after only working afternoons the past few weeks so it's knocked me off course,

Gentle hugs
Lauren xxxxxxxxxxx
Be nice and smile to everyone you meet.
You don't know what they are going through.
They may need that smile,
and treasure it.

Don't ask how I am unless you really want to know the answer!
lala1626
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems