NEED SOME ADVICE

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

NEED SOME ADVICE

Postby angelxxx » Thu May 24, 2012 8:05 pm

Very often....id say a few times a wk i get these spells wen i get palpitations and i find it hard to relax. Then i go all limp like ive been sapped of energy and i can hear people but i cant talk and wen i try to, i have a job to get my words out....i have to really concentrate to even say one word and i cant put a sentence together...like i dont know wat word comes next....pls i need advice x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
angelxxx
UKFM Member

Re: NEED SOME ADVICE

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu May 24, 2012 9:13 pm

For something like what you're experiencing angel, it really sounds like you need to go and have things checked out, just to be sure there isn't something else at the root of the problem. It's what we suggest to everyone who has something new/worsening/generally giving cause for concern :grouphug: :grouphug:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Fri May 25, 2012 1:19 am

Agree with Flup Angel this needs proper checking, others have mentioned symptoms like this before but its important to know whats causing it :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri May 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Hi
Agree you need to see your Gp. Hope you get some answers soon. :hugs:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby angelxxx » Fri May 25, 2012 5:58 pm

Not sure if its to do with my sugar levels

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
angelxxx
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems