sore throat

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

sore throat

Postby nigela » Fri May 25, 2012 9:29 am

Hi I keep getting a sore throat on one side only. Although there is a lump and white bit on tonsil-Gp says that it is ok-this has been going on for months -goes away for couple days then its back-pains to swallow. sometimes feels like there is a lump there. worried now. just wondered if anyone had anything like this with the fibro.
Nigela x
nigela
UKFM Member

Re: sore throat

Postby shazq » Fri May 25, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi
I get sore throats quite a lot but never noticed white bits on my tonsils. Has your GP every taken blood tests to check your Thyroids levels? you should ask them to check them for you.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: sore throat

Postby animalhouse » Fri May 25, 2012 8:48 pm

look up "tonsil stones" on google.

a youtube video comes up - gross.

never dared attempt myself but came across it when researching store throat myself.

will stick to lots of hot drinks/cups of tea instead of resorting to that i think.

hope you are getting some relief, it also helps with amount of pain killers i take and anti inflammatories.

:-)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems