Trapped Nerves

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Trapped Nerves

Postby *Lisa* » Tue May 29, 2012 9:11 am

Im woke up.... had a streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch and *PING* AGRRRRRRRRRRRR :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I had trapped a nerve in my bad leg from knee up :shock: i was stuck laying in bed dyin for that morning wee :facepalm: and unable to move :hit1:

Any slight/sudden movement sent me screaming in pain. :shock:

My flat mate was in his room and theres me moaning about my thin walls and in this incident i thought it would actually help so i started with my left foot banging the wall :crazy: i tried to sit up and nope pain ripped thro so i was stuck layin down in bed and couldnt move :roll:

I was shouting and bangin the wall with my other leg hoping he would hear me and noooooooo :roll: i still laid there :roll: :lol:

I was bursting for a toilet which didnt help and thought if i didnt get up i'd have an accident :yikes: yet any move i made sent me screaming in pain with my right leg :banghead:

Laid there for ages and then started to shuffle my body to end of bed as was on a mission to try to open door. I couldnt sit and could only shuffle my body with help of left side and wth the morning stiffness that wasnt an easy thing :lol: but persisted.

Eventually managed to get to end of bed and open door in a contorted kind of way so my leg didnt get effected... got to laugh now you should have been here to see it but then i was in agony and on a mission to get to the loo :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grabbed my walking stick at end of bed and with lots of pain i just about managed to get out of bed (lots of screaming too lol) but my whole leg as i got up went numb but managed to limp in agony to the loo

Its now eased a bit but seeing GP later as been having problemes with the nerves in my leg for a while now

What a carry on lol :bricks:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: Trapped Nerves

Postby masonsbarms » Tue May 29, 2012 3:58 pm

hope there wasnt a puddle lisa ,hope you get sorted soon,xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue May 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Poor you Lisa, its horrible wanting the loo and not being able to get there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hope your doc can sort it out for you :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue May 29, 2012 4:43 pm

Hopefully you made it to the bathroom in time Lisa :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby *Lisa* » Tue May 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Yep i just about held on :oops:

Anyways GP reckons a prolapsed disk so off for further investigations i go :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby denys » Tue May 29, 2012 5:15 pm

:fingerscrossed: Lisa :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed May 30, 2012 4:26 pm

:hugs: another thing to add to the list Lisa. :flowers:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Thu May 31, 2012 5:16 am

Happening more freqauntly :roll: here i am 5am (been awake since 4am) with it!

Must have rolled over and Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :yikes: couldnt move in agony/stuck :roll: then leg went all numb and paralized :evil: easing off a little but left my leg feeling more weak

Needed a wee again :banghead: middle of night no one about to help :hit1: not funny anymore :-| will contact OT for assessment as needing night time care/aids as i can see this all going on for many months until MRI has been done etc etc...

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
*Lisa*

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems