Lightheaded and Stumbling

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Lightheaded and Stumbling

Postby susie`s » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:58 pm

Hi , i just wondered if anyone else has experienced feeling lightheaded and unable to walk in a straight line one min and ok the next , then it starts again ( no alcohol involved ! :crazy: ) . I have fibro , chronic fatigue and a few other problems but have never experienced this before and it was a bit scary .
susie`s
UKFM Newbie

Re: Lightheaded and Stumbling

Postby masonsbarms » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm

hi susie, i do go lightheaded and dizzy sometimes.

but if is new to you they do say see your gp

hope you are ok

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:24 pm

Yes I have, sometimes it can be down to new meds or an increase in ones you are already taking, so first of all have you changed anything recently?? if not or if it doesnt say anything about dizzyness on the contraindications sheet then get checked out as Mason said. Dont ever put new symptoms down to fibro without getting it checked as fibro mimics symptoms of other conditions and as such nothing should be taken for granted
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby susie`s » Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:07 pm

:penguin: Thank you both for your replys . have seen gp this morning and have had my med`s changed a bit and signed off work for a week , i shall have to wait and see if it helps . :flowers:
susie`s
UKFM Newbie

Postby marianne p » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:29 pm

i have this probelm also,but i have always had low bp,sometimes it gets quite bad and i have to lie down for a bit,if it happening alot maybe you might want to get it checked out.marianne p xx :-D
marianne p
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems