Strange rib sensation.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Strange rib sensation.

Postby CottonSocks » Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Hey guys,

I'm having this weird problem with my ribs at the sides, it's not 'painful' as such, it's more like all the fibrous tissue is pulling inwards and squeezing my ribs up! It also kinda feels like it's 'crawling'.

I've had this on and off for a while, but recently it's been really bad!

I am seeing a rheumy soon so will tell them, just curious if anyone else is experiencing this!

Cheers :-]
CottonSocks
UKFM Member

Re: Strange rib sensation.

Postby Andrew_Z » Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:51 pm

As a new post, is this true or another spoof?
Andrew_Z
UKFM Member

Postby CottonSocks » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 pm

I pointed out the fact that people were getting upset over satire, so therefore I would fabricate stories of my suffering?

Or I am a newly diagnosed looking for support.

Which seems more likely, mate? :-P
CottonSocks
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Please disregard the above post regarding your topic CottonSocks :facepalm: :facepalm:

There is an associated condition of FM, Costochondritis, that affects quite a number of us. It's an inflammation of the cartlage in and around the breastbone and ribs. To determine whether it is costo or something else, you need to see your GP. Then again, it could be FM playing with your muscles/soft tissues in and around your rib area :facepalm: :facepalm:

Whenever anyone mentions something new, worsening or generally giving cause for concern, seeing a GP is one of the first suggestions we usually make as there could be another problem at work.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:51 pm

I agree with Fluppy CS and Andrew if I come across any more of this spam I will take your post down and issue a warning
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby CottonSocks » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Thanks guys, I can't wait for my referral. I will tell them about it then. X x
CottonSocks
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems