Good days

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Good days

Postby lyndylou29 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi All
I have had a reasonably good day,I want to let everyone know,wished it could be like this all of the time :-D :-D but of course I don't get my hopes up.Looking after my 8mth Grandson tomorrow and I am actually dreading it just in case I can't cope.But hey for now I am on a high :lol:
lyndylou29
UKFM Member

Re: Good days

Postby denys » Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:52 am

Nice to hear Lyndylou enjoy your grandson tomorrow and :fingerscrossed: you'll cope just fine :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby wolfstar » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:31 am

lyndylou29 wrote:Hi All
I have had a reasonably good day,I want to let everyone know,wished it could be like this all of the time :-D :-D but of course I don't get my hopes up.Looking after my 8mth Grandson tomorrow and I am actually dreading it just in case I can't cope.But hey for now I am on a high :lol:

good to hear, and tomorrow your grandson may even make you forget about your fibro :-D :-D :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: at least for a while :-D
:coffee1:
wolfstar

Is fibromyalgia real :?:
YES, its painfully :scream-1: real :pull-hair:
wolfstar
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:00 pm

hi hope your day with your grandson brought you pleasure and not pain,

hope you get more good days to.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby lyndylou29 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Well I have had a couple of rough days :cry: had my Grandson just for an hour,I feel so guilty I could not cope,hurts so much to pick him up.Went to bed at 10 pm but still awake at 3 am :( I can't survive on 2 hrs sleep.Also went back to work today I only do 3 hrs and that is hard.My feet are burning and my legs don't want to move. :sleep:
lyndylou29
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems