brick wall lefty leg

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

brick wall lefty leg

Postby tonydin » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 pm

:banghead: finaly hit a brickwall :banghead: let leg is in soo m uch pain started 3 days ago pushed on did my job but no now i cant walk or usew clutch ,,, dove home 60 miles only useing leg to change down now have found a crutch to get about on but pain unbeerable :yikes: :yikes:

lost my sense of humer lost my temper :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: cant take this pain in hip kbee ankle and deep in thigh and shin bone some ones cutting laeg verticaly with chain saw i think and cant take any weight on foot. want to give up

dont know what to do got 2 tons of tyres to palletise tomorow and boss dont do sick grre

but is this the result of overding thgings and doing to much even wgen doing it relives the pain for a while??

think i know thw answer just dont want to hear it rang doc no appiontyments so will have to see what happens and still not finishe dam hall
very p155£d of
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Re: brick wall lefty leg

Postby denys » Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:05 am

Tony sounds like a flare, when did you last have a med review????? You do work hard and push through a lot of the time (if not all) but maybe a bit of a tweak with the meds might help, I know neither your boss nor your wife are sympathetic but can you get an emergency appointment at the docs if you ring or call in first thing???? I really think you need to get it checked out just to make sure nothing else is going on :fingerscrossed: you feel a bit better soon
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Hope the pain eases soon Tony, hope you are able to rest over the bank holiday. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby tonydin » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:34 pm

thanks ladies well when to work on a crutch ,, had awalk round and a think about it ,, decided i better have ago agianst the advice of my son and oyr landlord ,,, ,, well stacked and wrapeds 4 pallets about 3 ton of tyres weighing up to 60 kilos each and as usual the more i did the better it got ,,, but still much worse thsn normal ,,,,mow i v stoped hell its comeing back hard owwwwwwwwwwwww never going to understand thgis condition ,, as right arms joining in now

will have to see doc if its still there next week b ut i gusss i know what helll say .
knee feels swollan to twice its size but no visable sighn of swelling

have a good week end alll im going to be horezontiall i thgink
tonyu
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:11 pm

Make sure you get time to rest this weekend Tony. Work isn't allowed to be thought of, let alone mentioned, and the hallway won't mind you having a bit of time for yourself. Might be worth seeing your doc anyway, even if things are starting to ease. There might be something you could add to your cocktail when things are flaring up to help you thru the flare, then ease off them when things calm back down.

Sent from LaaLaaLand by PinkiWinkiFone!!

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby masonsbarms » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:32 pm

hi toni, i know you are one for pushing through pain im a bit like that myself,

work no matter what,

but i am now starting to listen to the physio and gp, that i am doing far to much and have to learn to give myself a break.
(been told i will end up with a burn out )

you need to find the balance and realise that its ok to have a break and rest up.

i know you say that when you keep going it gets a bit better and worse when you stop

same hear i have just said to my hubby that i shouldnt stop until bed time when i get home as i get stiff and crampy and the pain gets worse for a while.

but in the long run if we get the balance right we will be albe to carry on for longer and not end up layed up because we have burnt out.

your body is telling you something so try to hear what it is saying (rest me please)

hope you get on ok at docs and you feel a bit better soon.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby tonydin » Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:47 pm

pain gone , knee back to normal ????/ funny old world stupid brain :lol:
tonydin
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

tonydin wrote:pain gone , knee back to normal ????/ funny old world stupid brain :lol:

It's because you live in the Fibro district of LaaLaaLand :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby tonydin » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:57 am

la la to you to pinky?? :f1-car:
tonydin
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems