Overactive Thyroid

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Overactive Thyroid

Postby katesmith244 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:46 am

Hi all,

I wondered whether anyone else suffers with overactive thyroid and if so, what happens after diagnosis, what treatment etc. I know next to nothing about it.....

Thanks

Katherine
katesmith244
UKFM Newbie

Re: Overactive Thyroid

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:43 pm

:welcome: to the forum Kate :wave: :wave:

I've moved you into here as it's a bit more suitable for what you're asking about. There are a number of members on here with thyroid problems, so having a look and read around may help answer some of your questions. And hopefully it won't be too long before someone comes along that can give you some more useful info about thyroid and FM that what I can :penguin: :penguin:

The is lots of other info and advice on all sorts of subjects which may help you find out a little more about things as well :wave: :wave: :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby katesmith244 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Ah, I obviously didn;t read the headings properly!!! :-| Ah well, thank you for moving me to the right place.

I will have a browse around and see what I can find on here, thank you for the tip.

And thank you for the welcome - I am enjoying this forum already (quite good since I only joined today and am at work, don;t you think?!!!) :-D

It'll be good to be able to ask some of the many questions I find myself with - doctors are pretty useless so I mostly don;t even bother going any more!

Look forward to talking to people
katesmith244
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:32 pm

sorry no I dont Kate but didnt want to read and run, hope you get some answers soon :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems