Jitters / Muscle Spasms / Body Jumps

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Jitters / Muscle Spasms / Body Jumps

Postby toplessbug » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:25 am

I have started to get major body jumps as I call them. Especially when I'm tired.

Last night I had major toothache and didn't sleep at all and I was having major body jumps like someone with Parkinson's disease.

Does anyone else get this??

Sent from my iPhone using the force :-)
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Re: Jitters / Muscle Spasms / Body Jumps

Postby shazq » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi
I twitch when i am tired.

My OH also has fibro, he twitches a lot partly due to being tired and partly due to side affects to his meds, so have a look at your info leaflet that came with your meds to see if it is listed as a side affected.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby isitme » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 am

i get when i am overtired or overdone it and muscles/nerves crying out.
hot bath and rest.
:-)
isitme
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:56 pm

Im another one with jumpy muscles/spasms/twitches and when im really stressed or tired my body rocks :shock: can feel it swaying back and forth :-|
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby isitme » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 am

i have broken a laptop spilling cup of tea and a mobile phone so expensive problem.
:-)
isitme
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Hi
My body twitches when i am tired, its annoying, you are laying they all relaxed and ready to drop off then your body starts twitching :lol:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Lol this site is so good to read about other people having the same problems, lucky i have never broken a laptop or mobile phone when i have a body jump. It can be quite embaressing if it happens when your with people you dont know that well. It happens mainly to my legs, but i think it must be when im tired too x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems