Double vision

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Double vision

Postby wendylou » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Hi All,

For the past three days i have had double vision in one eye. Is this another bi-product of Fibro or could it be somenthing else ???
wendylou
UKFM Member

Re: Double vision

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:26 pm

I would suggest you see your optitions asap to rule out other conditions. Yes our eyes can get blurry and focusing is hard and spasms.

Other related illnesses also come with eye problems like MS so best to get it checked
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:05 pm

Just confirmed with eye consultant that FM can cause problems with vison etc due to the muscles in the eye being affected and fatigued in the same way as all our other muscles .

Another thing to add to the list :yikes:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:17 pm

Hi
Since having fibro i have had to start wearing reading glasses, i need stronger ones every time i have my eyes checked. I have migraines behind my eyes as well, & have to limit my time on the pc as my eyes get tired. :roll:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:11 pm

another one here wwith eye problems
my eyes are very blurry today :roll:

i also have migraines in my eyes :(

but aways get anything new checked out
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby thebryans » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:11 pm

I had blurred double vision in my left eye, and was concerned as I only had eye test 7mths ago,
what a shock for me to be told, I have developed severe cataract in that eye which needs surgery asap, and also another developing in my right eye,
I am only 55yrs old, and dont take steroids, dont drink or smoke, I am not diabetic,
So even the optician is shocked as nothing at all was there 7mth ago,
dont know if its fibro or something else causing it,
I have fibro, M.E, sleep apeona, arthritis, panic attacks,depression, carpel tunnel, and now this,
To be honest it has scared the s**t out of me,
hope every one else ok,
soft hugs
Loraine xx
thebryans
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems