muscle loss in arms and legs

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

muscle loss in arms and legs

Postby difly » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:22 pm

hi just wondered if anyone can identify with what ive been experiencing lately ?? feels like i have weak arms and legs and also feeling like muscles are sore and losing strength .what next i ask myself ??
i have an apt with doc in a fortnight so will ask their opinion as well .
take care xxx
difly
UKFM Member

Re: muscle loss in arms and legs

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:21 pm

A feeling of weakness is part of FM difly, same with the muscles feeling sore and losing strength. Had a fair bit of that today after having to fight the doglet down the road to get her to go for a walk :facepalm: :facepalm:

It's always worth mentioning it to your GP when you go for your appt tho, just to be sure.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:25 pm

Agree with Flup sounds like good old FM just flexing its own muscles at the expense of our own :fingerscrossed: for your appointment with the doc
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi difly

When you are in pain 24/7 it is very hard to exercise but lack of exercise does not help as it causes our muscles to slack and weaken more, we cant win :crazy:

My muscles are very weak as well, i cant go swimming because the water is to cold, i cant go to a gym because i am in to much pain.

Gentle stretches while you are sitting down are good for for legs. :-D
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby difly » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:50 pm

HI thank you for your replys when I read them back it does help me to get an understanding and it helps to know people know what i am talking about ,if that makes sence ??? some times i get confused and think ive got all kinds of things wrong with me , carnt believe how this fibro takes over my body and mind ,S&S take care x
difly
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems