Electric shocks

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Electric shocks

Postby kathmoore1 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Has anyone suffered with electric shock like feelings in their feet, hands and knees?
Also, I had my weekly massage today which I normally look fwd to!
This time I felt really cold and even after the massage my legs were still cold and my knees were blue with cold.
Are these new symtoms or could anything else be wrong.
Plse help as its quite scary!
kathmoore1
UKFM Member

Re: Electric shocks

Postby *Lisa* » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:27 pm

The eletric shock feelings is the nerves and after massage the nerves take a while to settle down as the therapist has woken them up so to speak.

It should start to settle down.

This is my personal opinion im no doctor so if your worried seek professional advice.

I have had many years of physio/massages and sounds very simular.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby lolabolla » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Yep, I so get the electric shocks all over but mostly in my hands.

But feeling cold.....................very rarely, I'm usually too hot even during the winter.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby kythem » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Since the onset of my FM I have issues with temperature both ways but unlike many it seems i generally seem to be cold when everyone else is war which is quite wierd as I was always a pretty warm person. I certainly also get wierd shock type sensations when the lurgy is flaring nd at the moment the special treat seems to be mind numbing headaches along with the usual profund intlerance of sound
Hope thinks settle for you
kythem
UKFM Newbie

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems