Shakes.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Shakes.

Postby toplessbug » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:07 pm

I seem to have the shakes a lot more now a days and it is really embarrassing.
I went out for Sunday lunch with extended family for my mums 70th and tried to eat a fork of peas, the whole table ended up with them.
Not nice xx

Sent from my iPhone using the force :-)
toplessbug
UKFM Member

Re: Shakes.

Postby Mini » Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Oh how strange, I have literally just been trying to search the shakes on this forum as I seem to be feeling it in my hands and wondered if anyone else suffered from it. It does feel like when you get really hungry but Ive just eaten lunch!! Is this something everyone gets too with FM??
Mini
UKFM Member

Postby difly » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:11 pm

me as well , get the shakes quite often also get internal shakes thought it may be fibro , and ask gp but they dont know so left guessing
xxx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby maxtomads » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:22 pm

I get that too - where the inside feels trembly but there's nothing to see on the outside. Thought it was just me who was odd!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
maxtomads
UKFM Member

Postby isitme » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:38 am

i get this iin my throat that is especially weird.

like i have just taken a big gulp but havent'.

imagine it as if the saying jump oout of your skin feels like my insides are all jumping my skeleton, but my skin is staying there.
:crazy: :crazy:
isitme
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems