[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Fatigue and caffeine

Fatigue and caffeine

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fatigue and caffeine

Postby walrus0871 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Dear All

Just thought I would share that I now only have 1 caffeine drink in the morning and my CFS has reduced enormously.

Trying no wheat next, worth a go rather than having more meds I believe.

Hope it works for you guys.

walrus0871
xxxx
walrus0871
UKFM Member

Re: Fatigue and caffeine

Postby lolabolla » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:01 am

I stopped drinking coffee almost a year ago after reading that caffeine is not good for us fibromites and I started drinking green tea instead

I can honestly say it hasn't made one bit of difference to my pain levels but the smell of coffee makes me heave now.

Lola xx
lolabolla
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 pm

I have never drunk Coffee the smell makes me heave :puke: i will have a cup of tea once in a blue moon. I stick to drinking water, my fatigue is the worse it has ever been, i am fighting it every day, i dont like to go back to bed during the day but i have had to lately, i am in extra pain and struggling to stay awake. :(
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:41 pm

hi shazq, so sorry you are suffering even more at the moment,

hope things get better soon,

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Thanks MS hope you are feeling better. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Purpledot » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:47 pm

I stopped drinking caffeine years ago after it made my dizzy/sicky feeling much worse. I drink decaff now, which is fine.
Purpledot
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 am

If I stop coffee and tea I dont function at all, tried to give it up a couple of years back but after feeling worse for over 6 weeks started again :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 am

If I gave up tea, Mr Tetley & his like would go into administration very quick! As I don't drink alchol it the only thing that keeps me going :lol:

Ocassional coffee but usually something like a latte to hide the taste ...I know stupid isn't it!
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Fatigue and caffeine

Postby Morgana » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:10 am

I drink the occasional mug of black Red Bush tea... but caffeine hates me
Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems