high Blood presure

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

high Blood presure

Postby sylvie » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Hi
i went for a over 40 Health check at my gps(im 57) three weeks ago iv put over a stone in weight on,i had high blood presure
so iv had to go back the last two weeks to have it checked now it is sky high got to have a 24 hour moniter on and my hair is falling out
so bad its blocking plug hole up,Has this happened to any one else?
,Doc has taken blood tests,this only started when i start taken new meds
pregabaline,Diazapan,i also take paracetamol,amitriptyline,Nifedipine(raynards) calcichew osteopharoses in hands and feet,
fesoterodine(over active bladder)tablets for iratible bowle.I think could be combination of meds. please excuse spelling
sylvie
UKFM Member

Re: high Blood presure

Postby shazq » Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi Sylvie

I have low blood pressure, every time i have it taken they always make a comment on it.

My hair is getting thin, i do gets lots of hair falling out, i notice it more when i brush it and when i wash it i always have a handful of hair in my hands and always block up the plug. :roll:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems