Fibro and glasses

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Fibro and glasses

Postby monica » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks Mand, but I've taken them back and will be getting "occupational" glsses which are for computer and close work. Be interesting to see how I get on with them :roll:
monica
UKFM Member

Postby monica » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:48 am

An update ...didn't get on with those glasses either :crazy: I guess these sorts of lenses just aren't for me. Thing is I only needed them first thing in the morning for about an hour until my vision settled down and then I can read the screen O.K. :roll:
monica
UKFM Member

Postby sweetie pie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:25 pm

yes i like the 2 glasses 2,as tried the varifocals but couldnt get used to them so he has kepted them in the shop incase i need them,he also said that my eyes had really changed from 2weeks earlier,have even pains in the eyes also you see flashes,very very weird this fibro so much to cope with,we all do so well xox
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 am

My eyes really weird at the moment as well monica/sweetie pie, have been putting off going to the Optician as it doesn't seem that long since I got new glasses although I guess it is over the year . Still don't want to spend more money but think I just might have to bite the bullet!

Hate the way it seems to effect my eyes , can't read small writing any more!
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems