Stomach Flu

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Stomach Flu

Postby BlueBerry » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:33 pm

Afternoon all

I am pretty much feed up at the min stuck in bed for past week with stomach flu , I still can't eat well just toast and potatoes and lie in bed now is so boring thought I pop on ask anyone else going thought this at the min . Is it pretty bad with Fibromyagia and I can't stop diarrhoea horrible :-x :-x

How long is this going last 6 days is to long and I've got IBS this must be mess it so up nice thing get for Christmas :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: Stomach Flu

Postby masonsbarms » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:58 pm

hi, just to say hope you feel better soon.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:36 pm

HI Blueberry

Hope your tum get better soon, you should ask your gp for some anti diarrhoea meds or you can buy them over the counter. Make sure you keep up with your fluids.

Get well soon. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby BlueBerry » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Well after a week in bed sleeping and mostly at bathroom I final much better and final eaten after a week just had a burger and fires yesterday was yummy :-D :-D :-D

Seems that virus going around been on news today cause that my mam won't let me out and say if I get again my body won't take it may end up in hostpial :( :( :( :(

Oh well watch tv and try not eat all Christmas food

Merry Christmas all !!!

:santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :santchimney1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1: :snowing1:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Glad you are feeling better Blueberry :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems