and i thoght it was chillblains

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

and i thoght it was chillblains

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:29 pm

hi, just wondering if this has happend to antone else,

i know raynards can be associated with fm and have had it for a while and have suffered with chill blains.

but this winter has started off bad my feet have been so painful its make me cry and feel sick,

anyway been to drs and he was very shocked at the state of my feet and tolg me off for leaving it so late going,

aparantley the raynards in my feet is quite bad and the chillblain ( well what i thought they were) are the star of ulcers on my toes.

he has given me blood presure pills low dose to help with the circulaition and have to go back,

will teach me to ignore my hubby and purple feet with black bits on my toes.

just thought id see if anyone else has had this.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Re: and i thoght it was chillblains

Postby denys » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Hi MB sounds so painful, I dont have anything like what you are describing. I get the very very cold throbbing achy toes and fingers but havent got chilblains thank heaven. I hope the tablets start to help and things ease up a bit :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby sparky630 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:20 pm

Blimey hun no wonder u ve been crying. I get really bad swelling on the tops of my feet and my toes swell.
This then causes me nerve pain which can make me cry and I cant stand shoes on.
I have to check my feet regularly because some of my toes and the bottoms of my feet
Are numb from my back injury.

Its a good job u went to Drs u cud have lost bits of ur toes.

Take care love

Xxxxx :flowers: :grouphug: :grouphug:
sparky630
UKFM Member

Postby masonsbarms » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:43 pm

hi thanks denys and sparky,

they are feeling a bit better already so the pills must be working.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:01 pm

Good news MB hope they keep working :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi
I dont get nothing like that, my hands and feet are always cold, my toe nails do go blue.

Glad the meds are working. :hugs:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 am

Glad to hear you are getting your tootsies sorted, sound very sore & painful. :shock:

I had a few bad episodes with possible "Raynauds" many years ago when I worked predominatly outside . I was prescribed a low dose beta blocker but found it hard to take as it gave me headaches and nausea after a few days, thankfully by the next winter I was given a job inside and haven't had to deal with it since.

Although I guess my feet getting like blocks of ice would be something to do with it but OH has always been very good at rubbing the circulation back in . Unfortunatly Daughter No1 seems to be having similar problems as she would always have cold hands and feet although GP didn't seem to think it was anything sinister just that she was the colder part of "normal" ?

Hope things get back to normal soon and ther eis no lasting damage.
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Glad to hear your tootsies are starting to feel a bit more like they should MB :-D :-D I'm similar to Shaz, feet and hands are always cold and both my toe and finger nails go lovely shades of blue, but I can't recall having anything like you've described :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

I stick my feet on OH to try and warm them back up :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:59 pm

hi thanks,for your replys, the pills are still working and me feet look a lot better,

all my toes and up to the middle of my feet went a very bark purple but just glad i went when i did ,

dr seems to think i will have to take them every year from september till march, and luckly they haven given me much trouble with side affects,

ism, keep a eye on daughters feet as she gets older,

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems