What is this?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

What is this?

Postby C.F Desiderata » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:51 pm

So uhm suens happened to my feet. They're really painful, like exruciatingly so, some of my toes are sore & they look really ugly atm. I usually have nice looking feet so I'm kinda worried. They've got like a massive raised bump on the outsidey bit jus before the toes. Its really red aswell & its on both feet. Its not because of shoes as I've barely wore anything but socks lately which are painfull buh I can't let my feet freeze. Does anyone know what this is?

Thanks.
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended.

When Life Gives You Lemons Put Some Vodka In Your Lemonade.
C.F Desiderata
UKFM Member

Re: What is this?

Postby moonhare » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:53 pm

Hi Desiderata

your feet sound a bit like the way my feet are at the moment. I have chilblains on several of my toes which cause the skin to swell, become red, sometimes blue, sometimes itchy and sometimes painful......could this be what you have? Would be a good idea to get them checked out with the doc, as they may have some types of treatments to offer.
But yes, keep your feet warm, I massage mine too with a little lavender oil and moisturising cream to help stop them cracking.

Hope this helps.

Hugs,
Moonhare
moonhare
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:05 pm

I haven't had anything like that happen to my feet, so no suggestions from me as to what it could be I'm afraid.

With something new, changing, worsening or generally just giving cause for concern, it's always best to have it checked out by your GP, just to be sure there isn't anything else at work, causing the problem.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby masonsbarms » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 pm

hi c.f, have a look at my post i thought it was chillblains and then see yor gp as fluppy said,

hope you get it sorted,

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:43 pm

another advocate for a visit to the docs hope you get some answers soon :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi
I would see what your gp says.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby C.F Desiderata » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:25 am

Hey guys thanks for the advice shall try get to doctors soon. Shall keep y'all updated :)
The Life Not Lived Is The One Recommended.

When Life Gives You Lemons Put Some Vodka In Your Lemonade.
C.F Desiderata
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems