Thoracic Outlet Syndrome ++++++

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Thoracic Outlet Syndrome ++++++

Postby FMEDSKittyWarrior » Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:25 am

Hi I am newbe, this year has been One long flare up - it started 6 years ago when moved opposite the Olympic site. Had kinked circumflex artery with bridging. I had stents put in and felt great but it went down hill. Had more stents but never go back to how it was the first time. Then went downhill from therein! Chest pain body,nerve,muscle, joint pain 24/7 no energy could not get out of bed. Did a lot of research online and found metal poisoning can cause all the vitamin D to leave your body and cause these kind of symptoms. Went to an endocrinologist (used to have private medical in those days). And the tested showed my Vitamin D level was 9! It should have been 80 which normal! Was also diagnosed with carpal tunnel in both hands and had the op, Thoracic Outlet syndrome and the finally EDS hypermobility syndrome. :yikes: Sorry guys have to stop my body is screaming with pain cannot type anymore :crazy:
FMEDSKittyWarrior
UKFM Member

Re: Thoracic Outlet Syndrome ++++++

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Dec 17, 2012 12:17 pm

I would imagine not many people are aware of this thoracic outlet syndrome but it is very related to fibro.

Some info here for members http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002406/

have you seen a physiotherapist?
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby FMEDSKittyWarrior » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:58 am

Yes had physio but made the problem worse. Was given prolotherepy but it did not help at all. This week the pain is so bad feels like someone has ripped my spine out :yikes:
FMEDSKittyWarrior
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Sounds nasty Kitty :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems