Shoulder pain, bursitis?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Shoulder pain, bursitis?

Postby angie68 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:45 pm

oooo me too mainly me right maybe cos im right handed and use more than left, i have shoulder pain constant and worse when i lay on it at nite pins n needlesright across shoulders :( i feel for anybody who has had fibro for years today i feel quite emotinal with it i wonder what its like having a pain free day x
angie68
UKFM Member

Postby Flash » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Well, after all this time, I had an Xray, I do have arthritis in shoulders which I knew anyway, I have rotor cuff tears, having an ultrasound scan to see how bad. The pain has got worse over the months and the torn ligaments have reduced the movement. Also a tear over the AC joint, low grade separated shoulder.

I was also told today that I have hypermobility. When I went through the range of movements last physio visit, the therapist red flagged it and brought in the team manager today. An osteopath told me some time ago I had "loose joints", which is why they hurt so much... now I know what she was getting at.

Well, thanks for all your input folks, take care and be gentle with yourselves. XX
Flash
UKFM Member

Postby Jull » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:06 am

Jull
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems