[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Does anyone have a mental illness?

Does anyone have a mental illness?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Does anyone have a mental illness?

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:29 pm

Marianne, I can't even begin to imagine what having to do such a thing is putting you thru :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: I could trot out a line about you needing a different social worker, but I know from what my brother has gone thru over the past few years, such things are never straight forward :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: All I can say is that once Tuesday has been and gone, I hope you manage to start finding your way thru things with the right sort of treatments, advice and support, and that once improvements become apparent in both your mental and physical health, you can then look at having the time you are able to see your children reviewed and hopefully increased :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby denys » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:47 pm

Oh Marianne, I really feel for you and hope things settle down quickly so that you get to spend more time with your children :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby marianne p » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:10 pm

thankyou for everyones comments,the court case has now been put forward to the 22nd march,where i may have to spend all day at court,just because they did not have a report that they needed and they had 3 months to do it, marianne p :nono:
marianne p
UKFM Member

Postby karen42 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:47 pm

I have depression and anxiety disorder and stress
karen42
UKFM Member

Postby Dianeb » Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:47 am

Chronic depression, Anxiety, panic attacks and agoraphobia here
Type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, Spinal stenosis, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chronic Pain syndrome, Sciatica, Flat Back syndrome, L5,S1 Radiculopathy, Anxiety and Depression, Agoraphobia
Dianeb
UKFM Member

Postby karen42 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi
Im on citalpram for my deppression been on it now for about 2 years.But i still have some bad days where i feel moody and down.Ive had days where i couldnt care if im alive or dead :( Should i mention this to my gp im also on amitriptyline for my fibro but this is also A antideppressent so this should also help control my deppression and anxiety and stress levels.Im on 20mg of citalpram daily which i take on a morning with my other meds and 25mg of amitriptyline i take nightly with my nightly meds.
karen42
UKFM Member

Postby Leona » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:14 pm

Leona
UKFM Member

Postby Lyssie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:49 pm

I have borderline personality disorder here too. I see my psychiatrist on Wednesday, dreading this appointment in all honesty :-/ xx
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 am

Hope it goes well Lyssie :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby Tracie » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 pm

I have boarderline personality disorder,get no support from mh team as they dumped me .
Tracie
UKFM Member

Postby Lyssie » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Aw big thanks. Also have emotionally unstable personality disorder type but they are thinking a bipolar diagnosis soon enough. I don't know what mood stabilisers are like coz I'm on an antidepressant (venlafaxine xl) and an antipsychotic (aripiprazole) so adding to the cocktail of meds will bring deep joy (note the sarcasm in my tone, lol).

Feeling very manic but lonely at the same time :-/ how that works I'll never know haha. Sorry for this hugs to everyone...xx
Lyssie :-) ...xX
Lyssie
UKFM Member

Postby E-Bunny » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:03 pm

Hi,

I was diagnosed post natal depression in 2001 after having my son. This never left me and on / off continued and developed into severe depression !

In early 2009 I was sectioned for attempted suicide after I lost my biological mum in June 2008, a close uncle in August 2008 and then my foster mum ( who was my best friend, and my only support over the years ) who succumbed to her cancer which she had been batteling since 1996.

My depression has never really got any better since then so have to see my shrink on a very regular basis to monitor my medication and mood ..

I hit rock bottom again when i was diagnosed with epilepsy last july after a series of wierd episodes which started in that february. Just as my E started to get under control i was then dx with fibro !! Another blow.. Just seems as one thing is fixed, another part of me breaks !! And I think my depression has alot to do with it.

Tina x
E-Bunny
UKFM Member

Postby Pretzelnut » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm

I have
Depression,
Anxiety,
Panic attacks,
Agoraphobia, with unfamiliar places,
And post traumatic stress disorder relating to being abused and raped for many years as a child. I suffer, flash backs, nightmares, and all the other horrid stuff.

I also hear voices,I have been mentioning to my doctors for at least 7 years that i hear then, my doctor replied with "we'll keep an eye on them. at present they aren't telling you to harm yourself or others so there safe"
Pretzelnut
UKFM Member

Postby Tracie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 pm

I hear and see things and really bad at mo also have Argophoibia
Tracie
UKFM Member

Postby Bellatr1x » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:39 pm

Don't no how old this post is but I have bpd, anxiety and depression and bipolar disorder. As well as some other autoimmune diseases lol. Xx
Bellatr1x
UKFM Member

PreviousNext

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems