Does anyone have a mental illness?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Does anyone have a mental illness?

Postby pvbyford » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:58 pm

Leona wrote:Does anyone else here have a diagnosed mental illness?

I have Borderline/Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder, Dysthymic Depression, Mood Disorder and Anxiety.
My depression has got worse over the last six months because of my Fibro which I hear is common.

Anyone else have what I have?

Hi Leona, i have to say i suffer with an anxiety and mood disorder, i has a nervous breakdown about 3 years ago it was the worst time of my life. However ive been pretty low just recently too struggling to cope with fibro and trying to accept, adjusting and basically living with all these horrible symptoms onto of a mental health illness. So i can really understand where you are coming from. If u wanna chat more please message me would be really nice to speak to someone in a similar position.

sending hugs your way.
Lots of love

Poppy

:)
pvbyford
UKFM Member

Postby rubes » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:55 pm

Marienne p
My heart goes out to you, I cannot find any words to ease your pain. I am so very very sorry. xxx HUGS
rubes
UKFM Member

Postby rubes » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:59 pm

I have severe anxiety, rarely go out, severe depression, asthma, diabetes caused through the steroids for my fibro, rare form of excma, ocd the list is endless, on 14 diferrent meds, I get by I have the best husband thanks Postie. x
rubes
UKFM Member

Postby oliviajane » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:02 pm

Yes. I suffer with depression and lately an anxiety that im finding hard to control. I burst into tears and it doesn't matter where I am .
Who wouldn't be depressed when fibro takes over your life. At moment my mouth is full mouth ulcers and I was fine yesterday.Is this another sympthom of fibro?
oliviajane
UKFM Newbie

Postby bones » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:42 pm

severe anxiety bpd bipolar severe post natal depression that turned into severe depression...... 14 years ago i had my children removed from my care as i was deemed unfit to care for them my boys where 9,6 and 5 it tore my heart apart and i wanted to die to this day i have never got over it i had to wait until they were 18 until i could get in touch all i can say is thank you fb as my oldest son made contact 3 years later my middle one made contact and fingers crossed one day my baby will they have always had contact with the woman that birthed me she was one of the reasons ss took them away i know she has told them that i am loopy :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: but my children do not care i now have a great relationship with them and 2 days ago i got another reason for living my baby grandaughter so to the lady that this was happening to sorry can not remember your name if it happened please have hope your children will contact you and you will be able to tell them your side of the story :chicken-dance:
If life is like a box of chocolates then how come I always get the horrible ones
bones
UKFM Newbie

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems