tips of fingers

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

tips of fingers

Postby mand » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:15 am

Ouch they are now continuingly clicking then pain, feels like ther'e comming out of the sockets, or somtimes click to the side slightly then click back into the sockets...... it is becoming problematic, i dont want to bend fingers, noticed my grip is weaker, i have hypermobility symtoms and a physio said yes i have it... but no formal diagnosis,do you think its related to hypermobility, any tips on how to deal with this, i dont want to see gp. i feel as im a hypochondriac,stopping as im sore, ............thanks M
mand
UKFM Member

Re: tips of fingers

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:32 am

Mand, with what you've said, altho it isn't what you want to do, it does sound like an appt to see someone about this is needed. All I know about hypermobility is what I have read on sites such as NHS Choices plus what has been said on here about it, so I wouldn't know if it could be the reason for what you're experiencing or not.

With you being told informally that you are hypermobile, having things looked into about what is happening with your fingers sounds absolutely necessary, and could possibly lead to you being a formal dx or at the very least getting some answers about them.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems