gp says engine ok just body work need attension

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

gp says engine ok just body work need attension

Postby masonsbarms » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:28 pm

hi went to see my lovely gp yesterday for a check up and test results following my fall through vertigo,

he said heart,liver,kidneys,sugar,thyroid,cholestrole are A1, so the engine is fine as for the rest its in need of tlc as its a little shabby,

i think he was refaring to the fm and the problems it brings and hopefully that he didnt mean i look like a old bangger.

anyway thats great to know the bits inside are ok,

he asked if i was happy with pills and did i or had i tried to take less,

i got upset at this point and on the verge of tears i said i had and i needed them to keep going as i am and im not prepared to give up work to take less pills,

he said that is fine and he will do all he can to keep it that way,

so just keep going and doing what we can just wish the body could have a re vamp.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Re: gp says engine ok just body work need attension

Postby shazq » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:28 pm

:grouphug: Mb least all is good inside, thats the only thing we can do is to keep going :lol: :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Good news MB glad you are OK on the inside :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as for the rest so what you are still standing so :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:02 pm

hi, thanks you are so right shazq and denys,

its good to know im ok inside and as for the rest we will all get by in our own way

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems