re feeling really poorly

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

re feeling really poorly

Postby marianne p » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:51 pm

hi everyone,spend mothers day in a+e and the monday after with chest pains,was worried that i had blood clots again{last time was 2 years ago} some bloods were abnormal and ecg,they had me on a heart monitor all night and most of the next day,they re did the tests and then said everything was ok,put its not i feel dizzy,wobbly,a bit short of breath and have a tender chest,i was fed up that they discharged me without trying to find what is wrong,everyone always fobs me off!! i can hardly leave my flat at the moment without somebody with me,my friend has been coming in and got my meds for me,i can usually manage to go to the local shops,but that is out of the question at the moment.marianne p. :sleep: :-| :-| :scream-1: :cat2:
marianne p
UKFM Member

Re: re feeling really poorly

Postby denys » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:54 am

Marianne go and see your doc and explain how you are feeling and ask if you can have some exploratory testing done to try to find the root cause of this problem :?: :?: :?: :?: :fingerscrossed: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby LouLou » Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:42 pm

I am so sorry you are feeling sopoorly marianne.

But like denys said if you are worried then push to see a doctor or go back to the hospital. There have been so many stories about people being fobbed of by doctors and I know they can sometimes make us feel we are making a fuss out of nothing. But if it is owrrying you and causing you pain then you have everyright to have things looked at properly.

I'm sorry you had an awful mothers day, I rally do hope you get some answers about this soon.

Take Care
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Hope you are feeling better now Marianne :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby sweetie pie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:12 pm

Yes me to,hope you are feeling alot beter :hugs:
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby marianne p » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:57 pm

thanks for everyones repiles,i am not quite 100 percent doc put me on beta blockers,was a bit shocked as i am only 33! :?: :crazy: :yikes:
marianne p
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems