burning

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

burning

Postby painprincess1 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 pm

do any of u ladys and gents get that nasty feeling like your skin is burning, that makes your skin very sore indeed xxxx
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Re: burning

Postby difly » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:03 pm

yep get i get this quite a lot feel like skin is burning in patches and can be quite sore feels like shingles ive had this in the past
convinced its related to fibro xxx
difly
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:26 pm

yes sometimes and its not nice :(
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby sweetie pie » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:47 pm

Yes i get that alot on my right shoulder really intense it is,then u feel it as if its frost bite terrible feeling :-|
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby Fibrocaz » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:26 am

I get that also in my feet and hands.
Fibrocaz
UKFM Newbie

Postby penfriend » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 am

yes, I, too, have much burning pain, especially if I get chilled, there is always such severe burning pain afterwards. After a shower, for instance, or if I venture out in the cold, very rarely, and get chilled. I burn so much in bed too, with sweating, and next minute, can be ice cold. My sympathies with you all. sincerely penfriend
penfriend
UKFM Member

Postby kitten » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:29 pm

At the weekend the back of my hands where burning and sore to touch also my knees :crazy:
kitten
UKFM Member

Postby sweetie pie » Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:28 am

Yes last night i was running my hands under cold water gosh it felt as if they were getting burnt,have never had that before,oh well another one to the other many symtoms :-? ,i put it in lap top re the burning feelings on hands and it came up re fibro xox
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby jo58 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:35 am

I have burning in my legs/feet and hands but nobody could tell me what it was. So I just put it down to another symptom of fibro.
The first time it happened I was in hospital having my cancer treatment. With the nature of my treatment and the fact it was so hot in there I thought it was a one off! But it started happening every time I showered.
It's not a nice feeling and it makes me all rashy. I notice temperature changes and different environments set it off, but it does just come on randomly too. It's been happening mostly at night but now it's summer it's occurring more in the day.
jo58
UKFM Newbie

Postby vmvseoa » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:21 pm

I get this when I stick my feet i the bath. Funny thing is, it doesn't matter what temp the water is?
vmvseoa
UKFM Member

Postby Salgor » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Yes, over the last few days I have had this feeling in my hands and wrists, just like I had been scalded with steam. So sore even when I touched my skin lightly ( in fact it was worse when the touch was light). In general my hands are very painful, the left hand more than the right. Today it is confined to the middle and pinkie on my left hand. Aren't we all funny lot!! :crazy:

Salgor
Salgor
UKFM Member

Postby Ruthyboo » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:39 am

I get this a lot too. I have just started with hot flushes too. Everyone at work thinks its funny and say that I'm going through the change. Could itbe that(I'm 45) or is it another symptom of Fibro. I was officially diagnosed three weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ruthyboo
UKFM Member

Postby painprincess1 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:59 pm

Well I'm 41 and yes you could be pre meno, I no I have hot flashiest a lot ,sadly as we women hormones and fibro don't mix well .
smiles and the world smiles with you. cry and you cry alone.
painprincess1
UKFM Member

Postby moomoos » Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:05 pm

I get very sore skin a lot, especially when I'm not well with something other than FM. I dont get the burning so much tho.

Ruthyboo wrote:I get this a lot too. I have just started with hot flushes too. Everyone at work thinks its funny and say that I'm going through the change. Could itbe that(I'm 45) or is it another symptom of Fibro. I was officially diagnosed three weeks ago.

I get bad flushes and have had them since the FM got really bad over the last 3 years. They didnt know if it was the FM causing the flushes or the start of menapause???. Now I am having to have tests on my heart, they dont know if its heart related. Perhaps it could have been my heart all along? Confusing isnt it?! :(
moomoos
UKFM Member

Postby whoami » Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Ruthyboo wrote:I get this a lot too. I have just started with hot flushes too. Everyone at work thinks its funny and say that I'm going through the change. Could itbe that(I'm 45) or is it another symptom of Fibro. I was officially diagnosed three weeks ago.

This could be good news or bad....yes you could be pre menopausal.

I was pre, present and post menopausal by 40, :pull-hair:

I will tell you though, with having fibro, not having to deal with monthlies anymore is a bonus, LOL
[i][b]

Expect the worst in life you won't be disapointed and you'll be prepared!
whoami
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems