Agony, no make that beyond agony

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: Agony, no make that beyond agony

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:45 pm

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: Arnie is locked and loaded Mo, just give him the word..........
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby LouLou » Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:47 pm

Oh no Mo

How are you feeling now has the pain eased at all?

I get a similar kind of pain on the right side of my neck, my right shoulder and all down my right arm. The only thing I find that helps is the good old faithful hot water bottle.

Sending you some :hugs: I hope you start to feel better soon
xx
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby Morgana » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Hi LouLou,

No, no better, and the boss and two healthcare assistants are making fun of me because I am walking around with my head leaning to the left. I'm not even conscious that I am doing it. I printed out the "My Fibromyalgia" info leaflet from the Highview Medical Centre website as they were all mocking me, saying it was down to a sexual position... and they turned that into being all about sex too! Honestly, they see the words stiff and hard and they take it to the lowest and crudest place possible!

Sorry, rant over

Mo x
Morgana
UKFM Member

Location: A filing cabinet in Hell... or at least that's what it feels like!

Postby shazq » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:17 pm

Morgana wrote:Hi LouLou,

No, no better, and the boss and two healthcare assistants are making fun of me because I am walking around with my head leaning to the left. I'm not even conscious that I am doing it. I printed out the "My Fibromyalgia" info leaflet from the Highview Medical Centre website as they were all mocking me, saying it was down to a sexual position... and they turned that into being all about sex too! Honestly, they see the words stiff and hard and they take it to the lowest and crudest place possible!

Sorry, rant over

Mo x

Sorry i had to :lol: :lol: :lol: at that. Hope your stiff neck eases soon :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Morgana » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:31 pm

shazq wrote:Sorry i had to :lol: :lol: :lol: at that. Hope your stiff neck eases soon :hugs: :flowers:

No worries, I would laugh if they didn't do it every working day with every conversation! ;)
Morgana
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:54 am

Oh Mo I so do feel for you.

Like you I still push myself to go into the office and the times I've had the same remarks when I've been limping or walking a bit stifly, well if it didn't hurt so flippin much I'd have knocked someone out by now lol. I wish I was hurting from some bedroom frolics lol.

Sending you some more :hugs: and hope you can get through until Easter break (if you have a long weekend?)

Make sure you have plenty of rest, if it gets worse see a GP and see if they can give you anything for the pain. I think I've already said this (sorry a bit foggy and fazed with our month end lol) but a hot water bottle/microwave heat bag tends to do the trick for me.

Really hope the pain eases up soon for you.
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby sweetie pie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Yes have plenty rest :needhug: :hugs:
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby Morgana » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:09 pm

Thanks. I didn't bother to get out of bed until gone one this afternoon and after a little light housework and a stressed call from my friend at work I am currently flat out on the sofa with cat hot water bottles!

Mo xImage
Morgana
UKFM Member

Postby sweetie pie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:35 pm

Gosh three of them oh they look lovely,they will all keep you warm plus your water bottle :cat2: :cat1: :snore1:have only one cat but he*s good at keeping my feet warm during the night to :lol: x
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Postby LouLou » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Mo I hope you are resting with your cute and lovely fur babies hey look so cute and cuddly!
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems