Other problems

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Other problems

Postby Pinkprincess205 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:41 pm

Hey all
I know its been spoken on here before, but just wanted some personal replies

1. I have terrible freezing cold hands and feet, so bad that the boyfriend doesnt even want me hugging him, because hes says there like ice, it dont matter the weather, or if i wear gloves and thermal socks, or with the heating on, there just always so cold. I have read about this Rayoulds' or what ever its called, but my fingers dont go white, im not sure what co,our they go, i should pay more attention lol. Does other fm sufferers get this?

2. Over 10 years ago, i was having alot of palpertations, got refered to heart doc and had ecg etc, was told i have a slight irregular heart beat and slight murmer. I was told it was no big deal but to carry on as normal. Well over the years had a few episodes but recently had like 3/4 this month and im thinking there actually panic attacks, i then think asthma pays a part. My heart beats so fast it hurts, shortness or breath, dizzy, nausea, its just horrible. Does anyone else get these too?

Thanks for reading
Vic x
Pinkprincess205
UKFM Member

Re: Other problems

Postby shazq » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Hi Vic

My hands & feet are always cold as well, sometimes they have a blue tinge to them :yikes: I have my heating on, thick socks & slipper booties and my feet are still freezing. My hands are never warm even if i wear gloves.

I have been keeping the heating on overnight and wearing socks to bed, i am not looking forward to my winter bill :yikes:
I also have a hot water bottle. :lol: :lol: everyone else in the house is hot :lol:

You should go back to see your go about the heart mummers if they are worrying you.

I get panic attacks, i work myself up i start to shake and feel nausea.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:36 pm

hi,
i have raynarurds, and i take nifedapine for it, it not only makes them feel cold it is painful as well and i get terible chilblains on my feet,

these have been on the verge of ulcerateing, and went black,

i would mention it to your dr as you want to get treatment sooner rather than later ,

but shazq is right keep them as warm as possible and keep a check on your toes especialy.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Postby sweetie pie » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:06 pm

yes no matter how many socks you put on there still cold,but i dont feel there cold but when you touch them there freezing so that is weird,hope your murmers have gone now,i got alot of murmers when taking pregabalin med its not a nice feeling,hope its much beter now xox
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems