re tired of being tired

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

re tired of being tired

Postby marianne p » Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:42 pm

hi,everyone spending most afternoon asleep lately,feel like i have had life stucked out of me,fatigue is worse than its ever been and i just want to sleep,think the beta blockers might be partly making me like this.marianne p x :sleep: :yikes: :scream-1:
marianne p
UKFM Member

Re: re tired of being tired

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:48 pm

Hi

I am not on beta blockers but also feel like all the life has been sucked out of me :yikes: my whole body aches but i dont have any energy to move, my body wants to shut down but my brain wont switch off :evil:

Hope you feel better soon :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Iceskatemum » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:33 pm

know what you both are saying , have no energy and feel like a 90 years old, would love to sleep but just can't seem to even do that right!

Hate to say it but so glad I'm not the only one who's tired of being tired and sore and foggy and ...........
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby karen42 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:44 pm

Im sick of the tiredness the fatigue is unbelievable even though I take amitriptyline 25mg nightly and sleep around 8 hours I still feel chronically tired my eyes feel constantly heavy and I feel has I never have energy which leaves me feeling unable even to do just small Task and makes me feel irritable I've tried a mulitivitian which is minerals and ginseng but it didn't suit me because it contains iron and my bowel can not tolerate iron. Maybe you fibro mites would like to purchase some to try them to see if they are any help for the fatigue they are a boots own brand and they are multivitamins and ginseng they come in a capsule and you get 60 and take one daily and they cost around 6 pounds. Well worth it if they lift some of the horrible fatigue
karen42
UKFM Member

Postby sweetie pie » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Yes no what you mean, no matter how much sleep we have the constant pains & fatigue never leaves us, agree you get so sick of it all the time, yes any small task plays havoc as no energy anyway, so after a small task you feel totally drained & limp, it really gets me down non stop, as just want to live & do loads of things in life, no such luck re this fibro XX
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems