foot pain

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

foot pain

Postby catering2013 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:57 pm

Good morning.I am new to posting but have been using the forum for sometime.I have found the advice and comments extremely
Helpful.I haven't been diagnosed with fibro.but do feel that it is sounding as though it may be what is causing majority of problems.anyway my major issue at the moment is aching feet and lower legs.feet at times feel as though they are being crushed from the inside.I am able to get about fine,though it just aches all the time.does anyone else have this ? Thanks.
catering2013
UKFM Newbie

Re: foot pain

Postby denys » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:12 pm

Hi and :welcome: to the forum :wave: I do have pain in my foot but it doesnt feel as though its being crushed generally feels very bruised, dont know if this is similar to yours. The thing is with fibro we all seem to suffer differently and trying to describe pains can be quite difficult too.

I hope you get some answers soon as to what it is you are suffering from as not knowing can be very hard
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:23 pm

:welcome: to the forum

We have another post running on foot pain in Living with fibro. Here is the link, it might help.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15412#p163199
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby karen42 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:28 pm

I have the same problem also with my feet I get a lot of pain on the top of my feet just near the ligaments where the toes join and for The past week I have had terrible pain and throbbing from the knee down and rubbing my legs only makes the pain feel a lot worse.My legs are so sore to touch I find also I have the tender points just about everywhere on my body fibro is a terrible condition if only there was a cure :cry:
karen42
UKFM Member

Postby catering2013 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Hi and thanks for responses.my lower legs also ache and burn and rubbing them does hurt ,too,so I know what you mean.the backs of my ankles also ache.but I feel reassured when I hear of similar experiences so thanks x
catering2013
UKFM Newbie

Postby LouLou » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 am

Hi catering

I get really bad pain in both of my legs and my feet. Sometimes it feels like I have been walking for hours and hours when I have barely moved. For me it's like a throbbing pain but has sometimes felt really sharp. I use a foot spa every other day (sometimes every day) when I get home from work which I find helps ease my sore feet and I am a big fan of the loyal hot water bottle. I tend to have 2 or 3 lined up on my legs when they are bad.

I also find a hot bath helps ease the pain as well as an electric blanket in bed.

Hope that helps
x
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby sweetie pie » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Yes also get that on feet & ankles, its strange as you can have really bad pain on the feet then it just goes then returns again, then the toes move when in bed also in the legs, weird & strange feelings we have with this fibro, its very distressing XX
sweetie pie
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems