mixed up mind you have to laugh.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

mixed up mind you have to laugh.

Postby masonsbarms » Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:07 pm

hi, just thought i would share the mistake i made,

i got a letter for a appointment for balance tests for my virtigo, i read it that they would vidio my eyes while squirting water in them,

put the letter on the side where my lovely doggie got it and chewed it up before hubby could read it (he reads everything to make sure iv got it right)

anyway i got myself all worked up yesterday as i hate things near my eyes,

imagian how stupid i felt when he sqirted water in my ears not my eyes, oh well at least i have a valid excuse fibro fog,

hubby thought it very funny and comfirmed the fact he needs to read my letters.

the silly things we do you just have to laugh.

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Re: mixed up mind you have to laugh.

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Thanks for that MB :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: :bear-dancing: I've done daft things like that far too many times and if I didn't :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: then I think I'd be floating off in all the :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: that I'd do :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Those balance tests are awful to go thru, I almost ended up having to have them done twice :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: Hopefully they will show something up wrt the vertigo as I still battle it each day, that sensation of everything going up and down, round and round, in and out is enough to drive you completely :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: on its own, throw in FM and.....well, you know where it drops you :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Iceskatemum » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:31 pm

Oh virtigo sounds really horrid , that dizzy feeling is one of the reasons as I child I hated fairgrounds...that and I don't like heights.

I hope that it settles down for you FP adn Also MB I hope that teh tests show up something for which you can get help. I'll keep fingers crossed for both of you.

Totally understand MB about needing someone else to confirm your appointment letters , have had a couple of times where I should have been somewhere only for the phone to ring with some chirpy secretary asking if I was still attending. At least on a mobile you can pretend you're stuck in traffic , not as convenient when it your house phone they've called :oops: :oops:
Iceskatemum
UKFM Regular

Postby LouLou » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:14 pm

Lol oh MB bless you

I've got som many things wrong lately, dates, appointments, names etc I even forget to pick up things in the shop when I have a written list in front of me! I read it and read it while walking around only to get home, take my list out and find I've got everything but what's on the list lol.

I much prefer being away with the fairies though it's much more fun lol

Oh and ISM I have used that old "I'm on my way I'm stuck in traffic" when some one has called and politely reminded me I'm supposed to be somewhere lol.
What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger ;-)
LouLou
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:09 pm

:lol: :lol: Mb :facepalm: hope it settles down. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby masonsbarms » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:38 pm

hi, thanks for the replys,

im so glad you didnt have to go through it again fluppy,

i forgot to say in my post that while i was trying to count back from 100 in 2s, and couldnt see a thing,

i heard my hubby snoring hed fallen asleep, he thought it was very funny,

take care xx
masonsbarms
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems